Saturday, March 14, 2015

DB Graphics: Photography and Graphic Design

My goal is to run a fully functioning photography and graphic design business. 
I want to be able to give life to my ideas, while also offering low-cost, professional services. I want to be able to give people opportunities and benefits that might normally be out of their price range. 
Once my business has enough profits and exposure, I plan to open a line of custom apparel and accessories. I dream of sharing my creations with people in a fun and useful way. My custom designs will be printed on a variety of clothing and accessories, ranging from T-shirts, to hats, to phone cases and more. 
I will also be selling prints of most original art pieces, with various sizes available to purchase.

2 comments:

  1. i like when someone do his own bussiness you are a profesional taking photos and doing a good job i hope you reach your goal dont give up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy have talent to make art He need our help please there is still time to make their dreams come true I will support you until the last day

    ReplyDelete